Sunday, March 2, 2008

How many weeks left?

Hey-I got 344 this week, for a grand total thus far of 1376 points. And, I am not in on the mud wrestling-sorry-I am a weakling, and would laugh more than wrestle. I will just take my money and respectfully watch all who wish to participate. Somehow, I have a feeling there are not going to be many takers.
Hey-if anyone has some healthy recipe ideas, I thought it might be fun to share recipes. I know I have quite a few good ones, but would like to mix it up a bit. So, feel free to post and share some of your favorite healthy recipes. For now, I know this isn't much, but we had something tonight that was DIVINE-chocolate graham crackers with fat free cool whip on top(thawed, of course), and topped with fresh sliced strawberries mixed with a little Splenda. A delectable, guilt-free treat! If you haven't tried chocolate grahams, get some-they are so good!!! I think they will satisfy a chocolate craving at times.
Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: